Saturday, March 6, 2010

3 Pics: family and terrace

The parents and Julia:
The table that Alejandro has his hand resting on has a heater underneath, and when it's cold we gather around and stick our legs under the table with the red blanket over them.

HOOLIA!
She was dressed up for school. She loves the Tarta de fresca character, Strawberry Shortcake. I also introduced the "I've got your nose!" trick to her, and now she loves taking our noses. Whenever she's emphatic about something, she yells, "¡Qué si/no!" and stomps one foot. Liz and I always respond with the opposite, "¡Qué no, qué no, qué no, qué no, qué no!" and she belly laughs and screams even louder, "¡Qué si, qué si, qué si, qué si, qué si!" and it goes on like that for a little while.

Susie and Liz on the terrace, soaking up the sun and doing some homework:

No comments:

Post a Comment